Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

But she loves me anyways...


I am a pain in the a@#, but she loves me anyways…

I have an overly humorous side and never take things seriously, but she loves me anyways…

I say absurdly inappropriate things to see her reaction, but she loves me anyways…

I get a little obsessive with my hobbies (like this whole running thing), but she loves me anyways…

True love is two imperfect people loving all of each other.  I think Frances “Baby” Houseman said it best:

There are a lot of things about me that aren’t what you thought.  But if you love me, you have to love all the things about me.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day

5 comments:

  1. "I say absurdly inappropriate things to see her reaction, but she loves me anyways…"

    My husband does that ALL THE TIME. Is it a male dominant gene? Hahaha ;)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great quote! Hope you have a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this was so cute! Happy (now belated) Valentines Day to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, cute.

    I often start out conversations with my husband, where I know he will be annoyed with, "remember how much you love me!" haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!