Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Las Vegas Marathon - Day 1

Hey everyone...

So we just got a call from some friends that are traveling and running with us in Vegas.  Out flight was CANCELLED!!!!

Should I take that as a sign???

Went online and rebooked for an hour later.  Hope all goes well with this flight lol.

Just landed in Vegas baby!!


Walking around, grabbing some lunch.  About to head off to packet pickup.  Race starts in about 3 hours.  Man I'm getting nervous lol.

7 comments:

  1. Yikes!! I'm sure all will work out though and you will have a great trip. Good luck on race day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! I'm sure all will work out though and you will have a great trip. Good luck on race day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh...that is stress before the race. It come only get better from here! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I think you are maybe running the race RIGHT NOW. Have fun! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I think you are maybe running the race RIGHT NOW. Have fun! Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man that is stressful that your flight got cancelled but I am so glad you were able to rebook without any issues. I cannot wait to hear about your race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear the rest of the day! Hope it went well~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!