Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beach Running Video


Mrs. Schlub and I agree that running on the beach is AMAZING!!!  Here is the video from my two mile run at the beach while we were in California.


CLICK HERE - CA Beach Run




5 comments:

  1. Looks so peaceful and gorgeous! I've always wanted to try running in the sand - I've heard it's a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, that's nice! A good flat one and not many rocks! I love running by the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to jump in the ocean! And those houses...they would make me nervous just running past them. I would be afraid to live there, looks like they are going in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool video - looks like a nice beach spot. I like running on the beach for about a mile and then I don't like it anymore. But I always enjoy running in the beach area when we go camping every August, just not actually on the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!