Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 2 in DC

730 am - Beautiful morning out, had some fruit for breakfast at the hotel and now I'm hitting the running trail.

1000 am - My run is done, legs felt great and I got in all the sites.  Ended up being 8.33 miles and who the Heck knows about th pace lol.  All the pictures and video I took, it was ridiculous lol.




And now on to the most important reason why I'm visiting DC.

5 comments:

  1. great posts ! thanks for sharing your travel experience! so tell me, does it seem really green, and moist there! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and you had a perfect day to run!!! The lowest humidity here ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself so far! When on vacation I truly believe that pace doesn't count because it is SO important to stop and take pictures every five seconds! When I ran in London I am sure my pace was like 45 minutes per mile because I stopped every 2 seconds to take another picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love exploring new places on foot! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!