Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Camelback Mountain Video

First ever video compilation from my run on Monday.  I never knew putting these videos together was so time consuming lol.  Not to mention using my cell phone camera and Microsoft Movie Maker limits the quality a bit.  None the less I'm pretty happy with my very first attempt and hope you all enjoy as well.

Camelback Mountain 5-4-15

7 comments:

  1. Love it :) I don't how the heck you run that elevation but it's awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was GREAT! I liked when you had the camera on a tripod or something filming you run...like "survivor man"! Those are some tough trails...and the downhill? Yeah, I would be walking! I enjoyed seeing the AZ trails!
    What trail shoes do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch out for that ROCK!! That was so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing that. I picture myself flying off after tripping over rocks and landing on that big cactus.....So fun, do it again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a trail I'd love to run! Awesome video man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa you went all Sage Canaday with the video ... just missing the folk music with sappy lyrics LOL! I loved the video though, definitely need to see more like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! You should tell Mrs. Schlub to get you a Go Pro for your birthday so you can make even more running videos. It's crazy how different your mountains are from ours. We definitely have trails that are rocky, but I would be falling all over those rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!