Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Starting the New Year

What are your plans for New Year's??


Mrs. Schlub and I have a pretty great tradition going.  We sit at home with the kids, watch the New York ball drop then go to bed around 10:30 lol.  Okay so we aren't exactly party animals but we have a great time.

Now the real question is, how are all of you starting out your training in 2015??  


I'm extending a friendly blogger challenge to everyone that stops by.  Get out and run on the first to start out 2015 the right way.  Comment if your going to take the challenge and then come on back and let us know how your run went.  Our in some cases how your run didn't go lol.

So it's up to all of you, how are you starting out 2015??

4 comments:

  1. My New Year's Eve celebrations sound similar...only I am on east coast time, so we watch the ball drop in the am!
    I will get out there and run tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Richard! Your evening sounds very similar to mine, except we have a dog and no kids...lol. I will totally get out and run tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your NYE sounds perfect! I doubt I will be up past 11. My hubby and I are meeting his cousin and her girlfriend for sushi around 6pm. Hopefully we will be home in our jammies eating Blizzards by 8! Maybe we'll watch the last Homeland that has been sitting on our DVR for a couple weeks now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years! I'm headed out in about an hour to meet up with my running buddy for a New Year's Day run. I wish I lived on the west coat so that I could watch the ball drop in NYC and still go to bed at a reasonable hour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!