Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Gift For My Readers well some...

Mrs. Schlub usually walks with her running group on Thursday mornings as a recovery day.  So when she told me she was taking the day off, I jumped at the chance to hit the summit by work 2 times in the same week.

I have been tinkering with my hydration pack and my cell phone to record parts of my runs until I can afford one of those fancy GoPro cameras.  So for those of you who do not have trails or mountains near you, here is a gift to you, we can hit the summit together!!


 

16 comments:

  1. Great summit. Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love it. How awesome to get to the top and be rewarded with that view!

    Hope you have a great run this weekend doing your father's day half marathon!!! And happy early father's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey seeing the sunrise/sunset on the ocean isnt too bad either.

      Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great Father's Day and race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww and sunrise!! I love that your views are so different from mine, there's a lot of beauty to appreciate in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all have great views in our neck of the woods.

      Delete
  5. Awesome!! That is the best part of the day hey. Gorgeous pre-sunrise, nice one. :)
    Thanks for the share! Makes me keen to find another trail race!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I think I need to find my own trail race.

      Delete
  6. ugh! so jealous.

    i need to get out of florida so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way Florida has some great sights also

      Delete
  7. Such a great 360 view from the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will never get tired of that view.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great view... There's nothing like the trails! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome and I agree, nothing like the trails. Love them more and more as I log more miles on the trails.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!