Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

2 Random Updates

Random Update #1:

I posted the other day about my new Garmin GPS watch.  Yesterday I went out on lunch and did a 2 mile trail run.  This Garmin is AWESOME.  Goodbye Nike+ app, this Garmin will now become my primary tracking tool and I'm totally looking forward to all my future runs.



Random Update #2:

As of today, I have officially received 2,015 page views.  This is HUGE!!  I know that some blogs out there get more comments than I get in page views each day but I like to think people are coming by and reading what challenges I ran into today.  So thank you very much to all of you that keep coming back.  I enjoy documenting the different things I have going on related to running but I've really started to think about the reader and making sure not to put anything boring up on this blog.  Hope all of you keep coming back and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!