Introduction

Hello, thank you for joining me along my journey of becoming a Runner! I've always been an active guy, played sports in high school and continued into adult recreation sports after high school. As I started my family and found a career, the activity level slowly decreased. Well my Fiance had enough of our lazy ways and started on the Weight Watchers program and completely overhauled our daily meals. Step 2 was getting more active, so we decided to JOG our annual Juvenile Diabetes charity walk and actually enjoyed the activity. The month following the charity walk, we signed up for our first official 5K and had an absolute blast. From that point forward I have officially been BIT by the running bug and this is my journey to becoming a RUNNER!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Do I Even Know What I'm Doing?

The accomplishments keep coming.  Went out for a run last night, was able to knock out 2 miles at about 9:30 pace.  Trying to keep it slow for the time being until I feel confident my maintenance plan is working and I wont re-injure my knee.  I felt a slight twinge in my left knee as I was finishing up but immediatly came home, stretched, and foam rolled.  Woke up this morning feeling great.  Do I actually know what I'm doing here and that is why things are headed in the right direction?

Now down to more important matters. Today is Valentines Day and I cant wait to get home from work to spend time with the love of my life.  I have the best fiance in the world and I dont know what I would do without here. 

Hope all of you have a great Valentines Day and get to spend your time with someone special!!

What are your plans for the weekend?  Anything special planned for Valentines Day?

Plan is to bike a few miles tonight, evne though its Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!